Sunday, October 11, 2009

Road Trip...Final Day

We woke up and of course were hungry so we found a great place for breakfast...Paul Bunyon's Food Shanty. Very interesting indeed but very good. You sit at picnic tables and they serve you family style starting off with my favorite...donuts!!! I love donuts!
Then they bring out pancakes, scrambled eggs, potatoes, sausage, ham and another kind of sausage. And its all you can eat! We left there very full!
We left the Dells and headed to Madison in search of...you guessed it...Quilt shops and scrapbook stores. This time I was happy. I found a store...Scrapbook Memories...and looked around. I bought some cool stuff and was satisfied! Rich found some things at the quilt store too. After that we headed home. I am now on the couch, computer o my lap and blanket for warmth!

I would like to thank everyone who followed along and commented or emailed regarding my adventure!

Pictures will be available hopefully soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to hear you've made it back safe and sound and are now sitting snuggly at home!!!!

Diann said...

Your adventure was fun to track and hear all about, Dorothy...and fun you did have! I enjoyed taking the trip with you! Diann

blogger templates | Make Money Online