Saturday, February 13, 2010

Thankful to have "Play" time!!

Hi and welcome!
I was able to get some of my "therapy" time in today and just decided to make whatever I felt like making. So, I started by using an empty eye cream jar. I altered it to be used to hold Tylenol or whatever.
Then I had a couple of mini canvases and just used patterned paper and stamps and embellishments and that wonderful Graphic 45 paper.
There is also a box that used to house peppermint bark. Just used papers, a vintage picture and embellishments.
The last thing is another canvas, I think 4x5. I made this for my friend Toni using Tim Holtz stamps and embellishments.
Looking forward to your comments.
Thanks for looking!







15 Comments:

Carol's Crafts said...

Wow Dorothy, you made all that in one day. Gosh, you are so good. I love all your artwork. I think it's so neat that you were able to make something out of things you would normally throw away. That was a great idea on the little container.

Sherri Auld said...

Dorothy, your creations are all wonderful! Aren't the Graphic 45 papers to die for??

Thanks for sharing!
Sherri

Helena said...

Beautiful artwork! I especially love the last canvas!

Diann said...

Wow, Dorothy, you did have a wonderful play day - lovely works of ART that you have created!
Diann

Tammy D said...

Wow that is really awesome!

KAT said...

Dorothy - nice eclectic mix here - I do love your piece with the gold rainman!

Anonymous said...

These are all so cool Dorothy. I think the box is my favorite!

Corinna
www.myscrapbooklife.com

Kathy2eggs said...

Everything is so awesome...I started to say I love the box best, but then I saw Umbrella Man, and it just floored me. I know what you mean about updating..I'm so bad about it.

Anonymous said...

OMG Dorothy.......Each and everyone of your creations are AMAZING!!!!!!! FANTASTIC job ma'am!!!!

Cinimom said...

Great work! I love the gift for your friend, so "Tim Like".

Angie Hall Haviland said...

OH WOW Dorothy!! FABULOUS pieces!!! Looks like you've been having FUN!!

Sherry Goodloe said...

I love all the pieces you created here. I'm especially fond of that box. Beautiful work Dorothy!

Tina Tolliver said...

Wow, Dorothy I can't believe your work, it is awesome! I so enjoyed you sharing it with us.

Anonymous said...

Hey my sweet friend!!! I just wanted to let you know that I've left you an award on my blog!!!!!!!

Dan said...

I'm absolutely blown away by these pieces, stunning!

blogger templates | Make Money Online