Monday, February 1, 2010

Here ya go...

Well, lets start out by saying I have been creating but been slow on updating.
Please feel free to comment, in fact I encourage it!!
Thanks for looking!
So, here goes:
First, I would like to share a few pages I did of our road trip in Oct.




Now for some Halloween pages I did:







Ok, enough Halloween.

Here is the card I made for Liz's Birthday:


The anniversary card I made for my sister:


Bekah's birthday card:


A Toilet Paper tag book:




And finally some Domino Pins:

Thanks again for taking a peek at my work (play)!

8 Comments:

Diann said...

What fun and wonderful ART you have posted! Thanks for sharing and do it more often! Diann

Angie Hall Haviland said...

OH WOW DOROTHY!!! YOu have been ARTING it up!! LOVE it ALL!!!!

Carol's Crafts said...

Awesome, girl. I just love all of your artwork and scrapbook pages. You have been very busy. Your sister's anniversary card is fabulous. I love the colors and all the different sections.

Unknown said...

Dorothy just love your art. Its amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs,
Kanan

Anonymous said...

Oh, my favorite is that dripping blood on the top of your page. So cool! And what on earth is a toilet paper tag book? :)

Corinna
www.myscrapbooklife.com

Julie Ann said...

Oh my gosh, Dorothy!! So many beautiful pieces! Where do I start?? I love the embellies on the boat layout! And then the tag on the river one. The necklace is really cool on the next one, and those hinges look great on the Mississippi! All of your Halloween layouts look wonderfully ghoulish and again, that card for Liz is Beautiful! The anniversary card is awesome, and I love the framed piece in it! Bekah's birthday card is gorgeously shiny and I am just loving the toilet paper roll tag book! Lastly, your pins are great and have such a vintage appeal to them!! Happy creating!! It's been wonderful to see all your new work!

Anonymous said...

Oh DOROTHY!!!! These are ALL absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!! WOWZERS!!!!!!! Such a BEAUTIFUL job!!!!

Tami Putvin said...

Wow Dorothy you really have been busy busy busy.. Everything is so wonderful.. I can't pick just one.. I think I love them all

Wishing you abundant blessings,
Tami

blogger templates | Make Money Online