Thursday, March 3, 2011

RAK's are a good thing!

I haven't had a lot of time to create but what I did was make a few items to send off as a RAK (Random Act of Kindness)
to some of my online pals. I had fun creating these and I hope the recipients enjoy them.
I will be doing more in the future. Rak's are a good thing and it makes me happy to send them off!
Please feel free to comment!

Here is a Thank You card I made for Diann who sent me the really cool earrings:




These are some wood plaques that were altered and sent out to my pals:








Thanks for looking and enjoy your day!
Dorothy

13 Comments:

Marjie Kemper said...

What lovely gifts! They will definitely be treasured.

Alicia B said...

Dorothy Your card is fantastic but those wooden plaques are out of this world!!! *Hugs*

D said...

You are such a wonderful loving person! Diedra

Anonymous said...

Oh WOWZERS Dorothy!!!! These are SO SO GORGEOUS!!! What treasured pieces these gals have received from you!!!!

Diann said...

My thank you card is indeed a treasure...a little book with a sweet note from Dorothy! I love it and thank you for it...the other ladies are lucky to receive your ART too! Diann

Vic said...

Beautiful creations!

Laurel said...

Wonderful art Dorothy! I particularly love the plaques...they're amazing!

Tammy D said...

Awesome!

Nana Bluebird aka Kathy Aho said...

Nice blog update and great creations!
ROck

Angela said...

I have awarded you the Liebster Blog Award. Please come over and grab it from my blog. Thanks for all the inspiration you have given us crafters!

Manhattan Mandie said...

Hey Dorothy!!! I sure hope you check your blog! You're a WINNER over at the Cutters Creek Design Team Blog!!!!! Check out http://www.cutterscreekdesignteam.blogspot.com/ and shoot me an email with your info. You have 48 hours to respond. Thanks!

Gerri Herbst said...

Just love the altered wood plaques. Your work has inspired me, I do have a few in my stash. Beautiful work.Thanks for your sweet comments today.take care,gerri

2amscrapper said...

I'm following you here on this blog. Great art! Thanks for visiting me!

blogger templates | Make Money Online