Sunday, February 6, 2011

Its been a while...

I have been neglecting my blog. I don't want to but things happen.
I have some random cards that I have made and a couple of 3d pieces I made for my girls.
I have also been scrapping but I did not take pictures of the pages yet. When I do I will post them.
Thanks for looking and remember all comments are welcome.
Here are the cards:







Instead of regular birthday cards for my girls, I decided to be a bit different:





Thanks for taking the time.
-Dorothy

6 Comments:

Alicia B said...

Dorothy Your cards and 3D projects are awesome! I love the original ideas you used for the girl's birthday cards! *Hugs*

Marjie Kemper said...

These are wonderful! That 'imagine' card is particularly great and I love how you dangled things from the scallop edge on the wall hanging.

Liz said...

Thanks Mommy! I love my birthday card/gift!! It's on my wall so I can show all my friends how freaking talented you are!!

Diann said...

Dorothy, I always enjoy your ART...when you do update, it is worth viewing! How great the cards you made for your girls are!
Diann

Gerri Herbst said...

Just love the 3d collages. Wonderful,

Michelle said...

I love your cards. Very unique and beautiful. I hope you keep posting on your blog. Would love to see more of your work. I found your blog on the yahoo group Outlaw Woman's Emporium. So now I'm a new follower of yours.

Michelle
www.scrapthosepictures.blogspot.com

blogger templates | Make Money Online