Monday, January 18, 2010

A few things to see

Just a few things to post today.
Here is the awesome card Penny Duncan made for me! Isn't it a beauty!
she is such a sweet lady and so thoughtful! Let's not forget the talent this
lady has!!!

This is a piece my friend Toni made for me!
I gave her a 3x5 canvas and said to her "go make something with this" I have one too
but mine is still in my Therapy Room just waiting to be altered.
I think this is stunning and it is now hanging in my room!

amazing what you can do with dominoes! I have some beautiful Graphic 45 paper and decided to use it on these dominoes. I used ranger Rock Candy over the top and just a bit of Stickles. I then wrapped the sides with metallic tape.
Thanks for looking!

6 Comments:

Artbybdell said...

I also love to work on canvas and yours is beautiful

Anonymous said...

These are awesome Dorothy. I love how she put actual feathers on the bird. So pretty! Love your domino. I've never used rock candy but have been wanting to try.

Corinna
www.myscrapbooklife.com

Anonymous said...

Oh Dorothy!!!! All your projects are SO pretty!!! The dominos are gorgeous and is your nature piece!!!!!!

Carol's Crafts said...

Dorothy, I love all your art, what you received and what you made. It's
all beautiful.

Diann said...

Beautiful ART here, Dorothy! Those dominoes are way cool and it has been a long time since I've played with those. Your friends sure gave you wondeful ART too.
Thanks for sharing! Diann

Kristi said...

And WHEN do you find time to do all this? You are truly amazing. I wish to thank you for my card -I see you have it on your blog. I would LOVE to have time to scrap or do quilting but it'll have to wait till I retire. Ha. Feeling better - just sore. Start 6 weeks of radiation next week - sent Liz a card today - love ya - Kristi

blogger templates | Make Money Online