Friday, December 18, 2009

My recent projects

Hi everyone!
I am finally posting some items I made. Its been a while but sometimes life (and work) gets in the way of me spending time in my "therapy room".
This first piece is for my art group I am in. The theme was nature so, I stamped nature.

I was browsing the net and found a very odd but cool thing to make. It's odd cause you use empty Toilet Paper rolls! This was a fun project. Its a tag book. Here is what I made:



Also, I finally attempted to make some tags inspired by our wonderful Tim Holtz.
I had a blast doing them even though I only made 3. Here they are:




Thanks for looking and remember, all comments are welcome!!!

9 Comments:

Angie Hall Haviland said...

FABULOUS ART, Dorothy!! Love the t. paper roll tag book!!

Anonymous said...

All of your artwork is beautiful, Dorothy. I especially love your tags. Also love that label with the bling outlining it.

Hugs

Carol p

Shirley said...

Spectacular! How nice to see your pretty work!

Gloria said...

great job Dorothy--I am interested in how you did the toilet paper rolls....

Joan said...

Love the tags! And how in world you made a book out of paper rolls, I'll never know:)
Joan

Diann said...

Just wonderful ART, Dorothy!!! You have had a ball and doing absolutely fun stuff...great job!
Diann

ScrappyPam said...

I love your tags and that toilet paper roll book is adorable! What a nifty idea!

Penny Duncan Creations said...

Oh Dorothy..The stamping project you did is GORGEOUS!!! WOW Ma'am!!!!!

Sue Faris said...

Lots of great creative ideas, Dorothy. Thanks for the loan of your rub-on tool in Edgerton.

Sue

blogger templates | Make Money Online