Friday, December 18, 2009

My recent projects

Hi everyone!
I am finally posting some items I made. Its been a while but sometimes life (and work) gets in the way of me spending time in my "therapy room".
This first piece is for my art group I am in. The theme was nature so, I stamped nature.

I was browsing the net and found a very odd but cool thing to make. It's odd cause you use empty Toilet Paper rolls! This was a fun project. Its a tag book. Here is what I made:



Also, I finally attempted to make some tags inspired by our wonderful Tim Holtz.
I had a blast doing them even though I only made 3. Here they are:




Thanks for looking and remember, all comments are welcome!!!

9 Comments:

Angie Hall Haviland said...

FABULOUS ART, Dorothy!! Love the t. paper roll tag book!!

Anonymous said...

All of your artwork is beautiful, Dorothy. I especially love your tags. Also love that label with the bling outlining it.

Hugs

Carol p

Anonymous said...

Spectacular! How nice to see your pretty work!

Gloria said...

great job Dorothy--I am interested in how you did the toilet paper rolls....

Anonymous said...

Love the tags! And how in world you made a book out of paper rolls, I'll never know:)
Joan

Diann said...

Just wonderful ART, Dorothy!!! You have had a ball and doing absolutely fun stuff...great job!
Diann

ScrappyPam said...

I love your tags and that toilet paper roll book is adorable! What a nifty idea!

Anonymous said...

Oh Dorothy..The stamping project you did is GORGEOUS!!! WOW Ma'am!!!!!

Sue Faris said...

Lots of great creative ideas, Dorothy. Thanks for the loan of your rub-on tool in Edgerton.

Sue

blogger templates | Make Money Online