Tuesday, August 25, 2009


I am so happy that Scrapping Mom selected me for this cool blog award!
This so made my day!!
Thank you!

I need to list 5 things I love and pass this on to 5 other people...

1) I Love making cards

2) I Love scrapping with friends

3) I Love making scrapbooks for people

4) I Love chocolate

5) I love sunshine

And now for the five I selected:

Wanda at wandascrafts.blogspot.com -Thanks for your amazing files
Julie at kitchenfloorcreations.blogspot.com -Thanks for your creativity
Penny at pennyduncandreations.blogspot.com -Thanks for your tutorials and talent
Diann at diannsartspot.blogspot.com - Thanks for beautiful creations
Eileen at artsaveslives.blogspot.com - Thanks for all the info and awesome art

I would like to thank each and everyone of you for sharing your great talents!
Please take a look at their work, you won't be sorry!!




1 Comment:

Wanda said...

Wow Cool!! I just seen this, Thank you sooo much for the award!!! I will get it on my blog asap!!

blogger templates | Make Money Online