Thursday, October 22, 2009

Christmas Cards and...

I am trying to get caught up on my card making for an art fair on the 14th of Nov. and trying to get enough cards done for me to send out. Here is a sample of my cards.
Also, the art group that I am in has that round robin going on and I was to do something with the theme of funny ladies. So, since Lucy is one of my favorites, I came up with this collage...It's the first picture.
I apologize for the blurry pictures...it was either too much coffee or just not enough.
Thanks for looking!







6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

What a FUN collection of cards Dorothy!!!!! A very nice collection indeed!!!!

Carol's Crafts said...

Dorothy, you have been busy. I love all your cards. They sure are pretty.
I love lucy is a hoot.

TOPS #839 said...

Very nice cards Dorothy I love them all. Great job!!

Tami Putvin said...

Wow Gal you have been busy.. I don't think I can pick a favorite on these ones, they are all great.. Thanks for sharing..

Wishing you abundant blessings,
Tami

Anonymous said...

Hey Dorothy...you have been busy! Very nice...thanks for sharing all your hard work...shirley n.

Julie Ann said...

Ohhh, your cards are so cute!!! I love the one with the pine trees and the one with the angel and the ont with the little snow men and snowflakes! What a great collage, too!

blogger templates | Make Money Online