Sunday, August 11, 2013

I know it has been quite a while since I posted, so here is what I have for you to see. First up is an 8x8 mini scrap book. I just love making these! I have it listed on my Etsy site for sale if anyone is interested. https://www.etsy.com/shop/HandmadeByDorothy

Next up is a Gate Fold Mini album with a masculine tone. This is also available on my Etsy site.
Here is another Gate Fold mini with a Romance theme. Again, this is also available for sale.
And now for some random cards...
Thanks for looking and please comment!!

8 Comments:

Unknown said...

wow Dorothy! Beautiful work! Great mini-books and cards!

Lisa Howell said...

All gorgeous, Dorothy!

Alicia B said...

Oh Dorothy They are all gorgeous my friend! Thank You SO much for sharing with us!!! *Hugs*

Vic said...

Great books and cards!

Anonymous said...

Cute mini books (but I have too much fun making my own). Love your seahorse card!

Lori said...

Great work Dorothy! Love the book, and your cards are wonderful! Nice look to the blog, too!

Tina Campbell said...

Beautiful albums, they look like they were fun to make

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wow, Dorothy, you have been super busy! Your mini albums are wonderful - I especially like the masculine one. Lots of great work here, the cards are terrific too!

blogger templates | Make Money Online