Sunday, August 21, 2011

Still creating but slow on posting!

Hi,
I honestly have been creating but not posting. I love to play with paper. I just need more hours in the day to share it.
With the project I did here, I found a desk organizer that had some issues and was marked down. I think I picked it up for a dollar.
I had an idea and this is how it turned out. I took some of my favorite pictures of my girls and cut them down to fit. Then I just decorated the box using a lot of Tim Holtz item such as tissue tape, paper and embellishments.
Let me know what you think. I love comments!



Thanks for looking!
Dorothy

13 Comments:

Anonymous said...

That is SO cool!!!! LOVE it!!!! What a wonderful repurpose!!!!

mom2fivekiddos said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!! SO cool!
www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com
Kristin

Linda DesGroseilliers said...

Really like what you did! A new take on configuration boxes! Thanks for sharing

Diann said...

Wonderful job on your organizer box! Like the finished Tim look!
Love that it is about the girls!!!
Diann

Alicia B said...

Oh Dorothy, How imaginative is this?! I love it and what a great way to show off and preserve those amazing photos of the girls! *Hugs*

Unknown said...

really adorable! What an awesome idea to use that this way! Great job!

mommaidwf said...

That's so cute! And what a neat and clever idea. That would make a great Christmas gift for relatives.

Angela said...

Great job! I would have never thought of using a desk organizer..just perfect! Glad to see you posting again!

Marjie Kemper said...

Wonderful project So precious and a very creative display. Love the scrabble letters!

Sherry Goodloe said...

You did an excellent job on your very personal creation!

Sherry Goodloe said...

You did an excellent job on your very personal creation!

JustYolie said...

How super clever!! I just love what you did with it...love the Scrabble tiles! :)

Amy* said...

What a great idea! Why put photos in a run of the mill frame when you can showcase them in a work of art!! Beautiful job! I hear you on the creating and running out of time to post...ah if only these projects could post themselves! :)

blogger templates | Make Money Online