Friday, August 27, 2010

Mini canvas and Bracelet

A friend of mine asked me to make a Mini Canvas to give to her co-worker.
She wanted to give it as a gift.
So, I came up with this. I had fun making it and I am now making more. I will post those later.
It is a mini canvas that can be found at Michael's. It comes with the little
easel and the size is 2.5" square.


My friend Toni and I had bought some Bamboo place mats at Tuesday Morning for a very
nice price.There were brown ones and black ones. We took them apart to use the pieces in a variety of crafts. Toni was clever enough to make this beautiful bracelet. She drilled holes in the sides and used epoxy over Graphic 45 paper! I think it turned out great!
Let me know what you think by leaving me a comment!





Thanks for looking!

11 Comments:

Tammy D said...

These are really great Dorothy. Awesome job.

Anonymous said...

Oh Dorothy....I've been so behind on my blog hopping and You have some AMAZING pieces on here ma'am!! I love them ALL and it's so hard to pick a favorite!!! The piece you did for your coworker is AWESOME!!!! The bracelet is GORGEOUS!!!! The Mariposa card...Oh WOW.....the train piece it is killer!!!!! The CCC Tag....LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Girl I could go on and on and on!!!! BEAUTIFUL work ma'am!!!!

Corinna Lyons-Revello said...

This is great. I love her wings! And that bracelet is awesome too!

Corinna

Kerry said...

Really don't know where to start! The card for your niece is gorgeous, I absolutely love it. This bracelet is stunning - I so want to try something like that too! Thanks so much for sharing

Unknown said...

Your mini- canvas is fun looking with that angel. The bracelet is great.........may have to look into that graphite paper some day.
TFS

Diedra said...

Nice work! Sure miss seeing you since I didn't going to the retreat!

Anonymous said...

Who would have thought the bracelet was made from a place mat?

Angie Hall Haviland said...

Love your canvas, Dorothy!! Her tile bracelet is great too!!

Casmiles said...

Dorothy - both projects are wonderful. The mini canvas - lovely - what a perfect gift? And the bamboo bracelets - reminded me why I'd been looking for the placemats so long ago (and didn't find). Time to set out looking again - these were great.

Diann said...

What a treat to visit and find your lovely canvas...I really like it and may want to try one soon. The bracelet is lovely too! Diann

Elaine Akers said...

Dorothy...the little canvas is just beautiful. Love the image of the little girl. Your friend must have been very pleased with how it turned out.
Aren't those tiles fun to use? I have also made bracelets from them. Too much fun!

blogger templates | Make Money Online