Friday, April 23, 2010

Weekend Reteat

I went to a scrapping retreat on Thursday the 15th and arrived home on the 18th.
I had the best time. We were at some cabins on Lake Koshkonong in Edgerton Wisconsin.
This was our 4th year doing this. I meet some new people who were all amazing and got to see some old friends. The cabins were nice, the weather was good and now we have a mascot!
In the front yard of one of the cabins there is a tree and on that tree is a tiny little red bench for squirrels to sit and eat their corn! It was absolutely adorable.
I managed to get some things accomplished and a blast doing it!
I finished a scrapbook for my daughter. It was her 21st birthday trip to Las Vegas.
I also made some cards, altered some tins and made some canvas art. Pictures of the scrap pages will come later.
Enjoy the pictures and please feel free to comment.
Thanks!
Toni, Heather and Jessica

Gotta shop ya know! Cindy (in green)



Our Mascot "Skippy"


Quilled Card


Inside Card


Card


Card with little doors open


Card


Card


Oh ya, we found a Duncan Donuts!!


5x7 Canvas using Graphic 45 Paper


Altered Tin


Altered Altoid Tin


Card


5x7 canvas


Mini Canvas

10 Comments:

Angie Hall Haviland said...

WOWZA Dorothy!! All your NEW ART is WONDERFUL!! Sounds like you have a FUN weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Dorothy all your creations are AWESOME ma'am!!!! You have the best times when you go on your weekends!!!! Love it when you share!!!

Unknown said...

WOW!!! Love the new blog and love the cards and project. Makes me want to get my quilling paper out again.....

patricia smith said...

What a fun time you must have had! I love the mascot sitting on his little red chair! Thanks for sharing the fun!
Hugs, Pat Smith

Capescrapper said...

Excellent! I also recognize quite a bit of Club Scrap paper and stamps in there!! :) I have been a member since Jan 08!!

What a lot of fun that must have been! And Love the Tshirt! My DD pointed that one out to me the other day at Michaels!

Diann said...

What fun you had at the retreat - loved all your awesome ART! Diann

Elaine Akers said...

Thanks for sharing your art. The cards are great. I especially love the seahorse card. Elaine

Penny said...

Just popping in to let you know that your blog will be showcased on the paper craftorium blog on May 17. Visit us here: http://papercraftorium.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

OH WOW these are some really beautiful cards, loks like a fun time was had! :D

Firenze said...

Dorothy these canvases are AWESOME! I just love playing with canvases too. Will you explain how you did these? And congratulations - I see you were showcased at Paper Craftorium - well done!
TFS
Helen -- Firenze Cards

blogger templates | Make Money Online