Friday, November 6, 2009

More Cards For the Art fair

Well, yet another group of cards I made. I just love to make them. They will be added to the inventory for the Art Fair on the 14th of Nov. Whatever sells, great. Whatever doesn't, I will use them.
The first batch were made using Rock Candy by Ranger. That is the coolest stuff!!
After it dried, I used Distressing Ink over the image. Makes it look pretty cool.

The second batch was done using peel off stickers. They were colored using Bic markers. Too fun! I love to color.

Enjoy and thanks for looking!













6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Very very nice cards Dorothy....I love the stained glass ones!!!!

Allie Gower said...

I too love the stained glass cards, and hope you will share the technique with us at All Things Tim.

Thanks for taking the time to update your blog and provide us all with eye candy and inspiration.

Allie
croppinsville

Anonymous said...

The stained glass ones are my favorite. But they are all wonderful

Angie Hall Haviland said...

OH WOW...WONDERFUL Cards, Dorothy!!

Julie Ann said...

oooh What gorgeous vintage cards!! And the stained glass ones are so neat! The colors are so vibrant and they look just like stained glass :)

Diann said...

Wow...you have a wonderful group of cards for the ART Faire...and I know these should sell quickly for you! You do wonderful ART! Diann

blogger templates | Make Money Online